- 1 pack Make A Meal With Sliced Smoky Fish Sausage
- 1 red pepper, desseded and finely chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 fajita kit with tortillas, seasoning and salsa
- 2tbsp of oil
- 50g (2oz) grated cheese
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the peppers and onion and cook over a high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Make A Meal With Sliced Smoky Sausage and fajita seasoning and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Microwave the tortillas for approximately 30 seconds. Place all the ingredients on the table and let everyone loose!
- To make a wrap, put as much of the sausage and vegetable mix as you like in each tortilla, sprinkle with some grated cheese, roll up and enjoy.