- Pork: 2 Tablespoon (Raw Variety)
- Prawn: 1 (Pacific)
- Chinese mushrooms: 2 1?2 Teaspoon (1 Dessertspoon)
- Canned bamboo shoots: 1 Tablespoon
- Monosodium glutamate: 1 Pinch (Good Pinch, Ve-Tsin)
- Salt: 1 Pinch
- Ginger sherry: 1?2 Teaspoon
- Sesame oil: 2 Drop (Few Drops Required)
- Chinese wheat starch: 3 Ounce
- Hot water: 1 Cup (16 tbs)
- Cut the pork into smallish pieces.
- Clean the prawn and cut it up.
- Chop the mushrooms and the bamboo shoots.
- Mix them together and pound them into a paste.
- Add the seasonings, sherry and sesame oil.
- Work all together and place ready.
- Heap the wheat starch on an enamelled tray.
- Make a depression in the centre and add hot water, drop by drop, to make a firmish paste.
- Place it in a basin and steam it for 5 minutes.
- Remove and form into a roll as soon as it can be easily handled.
- Cut into 6 equal-sized pieces, about 1 1/4-inches each.
- With the flat of a chopper, press each into rounds 2 1/2-inch.es in diameter.
- Divide the filling between them, rounding the top of each portion.
- Pinch the edges together into a Dutch bonnet shape.
- Steam for 15 minutes.