- Prawns – 400 gms, cleaned, deveined and finely chopped
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
- Whole Red Chillies – 1 tsp
- Green Cardamoms – 1/2 tsp
- Ginger – 4 tsp, chopped
- Green Chillies – 1 tblsp, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Eggs – 2, whisked
- Breadcrumbs – 1/2 cup
- Oil for deep frying
- Broil the cumin seeds, whole red chillies and green cardamoms.
- Grind to a powder and set aside.
- To the prawns, add ginger, green chillies and salt.
- Add the powdered mixture and mix well.
- Shape the mixture into small even rounds, flatten and keep aside.
- Heat the oil, dip each round in the egg, coat with breadcrumbs and deep fry until golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot.